building a smarter future
At Reliance Venture Asset Management, we don't just invest in businesses; we invest in people, ideas, innovations and success. We believe in providing more than just capital. We add value to the companies in which we invest by actively partnering with the management team to help realise their ideas into market leading enterprises.
People: We encourage entrepreneurs and teams who have the ability to translate Reliance Group's philosophy, 'Think Bigger, Think Better', into an action plan, to work towards building a smarter future.
Competitive Edge: We seek compelling, IP-rich products, services and business models, with a defensible strategy, and with a significant market opportunity.
Financials: We look for financial plans to demonstrate the ability to generate the highest potential return on our investment.
Business Plan Submission The business plan should
contain the following:
- A two page
- 5 – 6 slides covering business offering, team, top level financials, market opportunity and competitive advantage
Initial Meeting with Entrepreneur / Team
20-25 slides presentation, which clearly covers the following:
- Product / Solution Offering
- Market Opportunity
- Management Team
- Technology Overview
- Business Model
- Product / Solution roadmap
- Competition Analysis
Investment Opportunity Evaluation
- Detailed Business Case
- Face to face
meetings with key personnel
- Formal Presentation
to broader team
- Identifying key hires and organization structure
- Develop mutually agreed upon milestones
- Working closely to initiate and augment the business.
- Regularly monitor the progress and issues, if any.